Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Game

Megamario.9 grant:
pokeballs2
freinds0
pokemonbanzai bill

Do not type in this box.Just hit submit.Hit yes.The subject will be warp zone if its your first time here.if its not then the subject is where ever you are.Tell me every thing that happens to you on mushroom planet.You can do what ever you want even catch mario characters in pokeballs.If i like what happened to you enough than ill put it on the site.Make sure to put your mario club name and real name in it.

If this doesn't work than just email me at marioclub4321@gmail.com

If that doesnt work either post it on this game where it says comments \/






2 comments:

Sirgren said...

warp zone
megamario.9
Grant
I walked into the warp zone.Mario gave me 3 pokeballs and showed me to a pipe.I stepped inside...

Sirgren said...

Christain what are you talking about.And next time you do type like that can you do it on a different post.:) this is the game.
?
megamario.9
Grant
I stepped out of the warp pipe.I was in a vast open place.All of a sudden a banzai bill flew at me! Go pokeball! yes i caught a banzai bill!